Thank you for taking the first step in your journey of mental health and life wellness!
Please become familiar with the information below and follow ALL instructions.
- I offer online therapy sessions.
- Please use this link to schedule your appointment.
- You will receive a text and/or email confirmation the day before your appointment.
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule appointments.
- All no show sessions will be charged at the full service fee!
- Please use this link to fill out the intake form.
- Please make sure you have this form complete 24 hours before your first appointment.
Fees and Payments:
- Payments accepted in the form of check, cash, or Zelle using the email email@example.com or phone number 817.602.8520.
- Payment is expected at time of service.
Work related issue option:
- 8 free sessions with further sessions at a rate of $25.00 per online session
- HIPAA compliant confidentiality
- Flexibility of schedule conducive to shifts of TCSO for online sessions.
Personal related issues option (includes officer, spouse, and children 13 and up):
- 5 sessions with further sessions at a rate of $25.00 per session.
Confidentiality: I am bound by HIPAA and LPC Ethics to hold all information in the strictest confidence. By law, I am obligated to breach confidentiality only under the following circumstances:
1) If you are a danger to yourself, I must report it to a family member or law enforcement where you reside.
2) If you are a danger to someone else, I must inform the the person who is being threatened.
3) If I receive a court order.
If you have any questions or would like to contact Stacy, please to call or text 817.602.8520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other services offered:
- Workshops and Psychoeducation opportunities for officers of TCSO and the families of officers.
- Officer workshops and psychoeducation topics:
- Work environment communication skills in coworker conflict
- Work environment coping skills for stress, PTSD, etc.
- How to help a coworker who is struggling with mental health challenges
- Self care skills and understanding the need
- Spouse and officer family topics:
- Signs and symptoms to look for when your officer may be struggling, which includes solutions
- Communications skills with your spouse and or family members
- Coping skills for stress management for yourself
- Self-care and why it is imperative